Thursday, June 6, 2013

Half a Year


We survived! Woohooo! We made it thru 6 months of being husband and wife!!

The road was bumpy. There were arguing, forgiving, compromising and adjusting. But at the end, we are still together... bounded by love and forgiveness (yes, cheezzzyyy!!) and by God's grace and sustenance (lots and lots of it!! :) ),


From the beginning, I knew that marriage is not a bed roses. And I want to thank my husband for not making it a bed of thorns either. hahaha!


Lemme share our wedding SDE (I know it's been long overdue!)



I still get goosebumps and kilig every time I watch it (even hearing the music). Sometimes, we wonder, was it really us (on the vid)? Did it really happen? It was such a fun and blessed day. And I pray that whenever the going gets tough, I will remember that day, all the kilig, promises, love and hope. :)



2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

happy di-anniversary to u and dan! :)

natawa naman ako sa bed of thorns.. haha!

dati, few days/wks after our wedding (at post wedding depression stage -- HAHA!), i'd criticize our own video for mundane details, now i get goosebumps too, or sometimes i smile unknowingly. SDEs are just ♥ ♥♥! thank God we got married during the digital age! haha!

Elaine said...

hahaha! ngayon ko lang narinig na meron palang 'post depression stage' :)
yup, thank God we married at the age when we could almost personalise everything about the wedding (video, food, among other stuff). maraming choices (thus, lots of headaches, disappointments) pero worth! :)