Sunday, September 7, 2008

All Things New


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

How wonderful and sweet it is to have a new breath of life.....A new beginning! A fresh start!

......and a new blog for me.Ü

Yay! It's sooo good to start blogging again. It's been four months...four months since I trod on a new journey, a new 'trip' embarked with new experiences, new relationships, new environment, new joys and challenges.
Ü

I remember how this journey began - from the first time I got a phone call until the time I packed my belongings, bid my farewells, and flew here in Singapore. It was my first time to be alone. And I was not sure if I was fully equipped against the new challenges of being far away from home, miles away from my beloved family and friends.


But I was wrong. A few months ago, I met a very special Person.....and He's all that I need.

It's a funny thing because before I met Him, He's already been doing His works on me. Even before all these began, I did not know He's already preparing me for this journey. And before I knew it, I was a different person.

I won't say that life is easy now, that the journey is smooth-sailing. I still get lost (figuratively and literally out of streets in Singapore.Ü). I still fear and feel sad when I think I am alone. I still fall and stumble.

But I know I will never be alone in this walk. Lord, let me walk closer with You.